The procedure for admission is as follows:
- The admission form is to be collected from the School office.
- Duly filled form to be submitted on the admission day.
- The prospective candidate should be present with its guardians on the day of admission.
- Photograph and attested copy of birth certificate to be produced on the admission day.
- The school management reserves all rights to grant admission to the child.
- For more details contact PH: 0497 2711233
- Admission to first standard is open only to the kids from Sreepuram Nursery School.
- The child should have the minimum age as per government order.
- Admission to the higher classes is restricted. Application for admission to higher classes can be considered only in the case of vacancy arised due to the transfer of children to other schools.
- In that case prior submission of mark sheet of the child is required to consider the application. T.C. must be produced at the time of admission.
- No admission will be granted after the commencement of the academic year.
There are three school buses plying to carry students from home to school and back. There are around 50 private buses and vans do their service for easy conveyance.
Hostel facilities are available for girls with the Visitation Convent Hostel just 400mts away from the school run by Visitation sisters.
For more deatails contact,